Hello to all the readers here! 🙈
I am finally back to WordPress after a long long time.
This time, I am here to tell you all about general do’s and don’ts on the festival of colors, HOLI.
I guess most of you play holi and are very excited for this festival as well. Maybe you are aware about all these but do give it a read once.❤
Come, let’s have a look :-
• Always buy organic and natural colors that are safe to play with.
• Wear full sleeved or full length clothing to give your skin maximum protection from colors.
• Paint your nails, both in the hands and toes to prevent your nails from staining.
• Ensure that color does not get into your eyes. To prevent it, wear sunglasses or shut your eyes whenever someone is applying color on you.
• Apply copious amount of lotion or coconut oil all over your body to prevent staining.
• Don’t play with eggs, mud or other junk that can cause damage to you and others.
• Don’t use metallic colors since they can be very harmful on your body.
• It’s high time we realize that holi isn’t for animals.
• Avoid wasting excess of water.
• Don’t push anybody into a pool if they are not up for it.
This is what I think will be helpful to you this HOLI!
HAPPY HOLI TO ALL OF YOU ❤
Have fun but be safe.
Follow me on instagram for holi series and more new concepts! – @tangirldiaries.
Also follow my blog (http://www.tangirldiaries.wordpress.com)
Bbbyeeee! Will write soon 🙂